It’s been a week of change around these parts; in fact I’m a little late with posting the update today as I was out getting a
new recycled grill from a friend – it needs a bit of cleaning, but it’ll be in shape in no time. It’s a gas grill and when I make the first meal on it, I’ll definitely post about it. 😉
Posts I liked –
- Thiru posted some Simple Facts of Life, something worth setting aside and looking at from time to time
- Nate Balcom (whose name makes a pretty swift domain hack) posted a video from the old Digital Electronics Company showing The Web in 1994
- From the Fitness and Weight Loss blog, is an article about How to Worry less and Accomplish More; again, some very useful tips to follow
- The Beef Jerky Blog gives some insights on How to Crash your server within 24 hours
- It seems that every week mention something from one of Duncan’s sites – this week is no exception. Those of us over here will know the Chevy ad that starts with “Baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Chevrolet”. Well, Down Under, Holden used the same ad campaign, using Aussie things – Football, Meat pies, Kangaroos and Holden cars.
- From Neatorama is this graph which shows that what’s old is new again, how at&t is mostly all the old AT&T.
- Lastly, Anaglyph from Tetherd Cow Ahead has been receiving mails from Prophet Peter Popoff (if you watch tv early in the morning, you’ll have invariably seen his
infomercialsreligious programming), and has replied, in a manner that definitely befits the Prophet
New Blogs I’m reading in Google Reader; again, I’ve had a big week with the Bumpzee RSS feeds, however this week, I did add the Nofollow | DoFollow | iFollow group’s RSS feed to my reader as well.
- Live Berlin, a photoblog featuring Berlin
New blogs this week in the US Blogs community at BumpZEE –
Around here, it’s been a slightly less busy week, with 115 visitors stopping by. Some of the more interesting keywords included –
- dilana nude – yeah, I’ve got a picture of her nude. Partially. Then again, most people keep their faces out in the open all the time… 😉
- photos pictures rv bumper free highway jam – uh, ok. You do know that if you’re looking for highway cams, you might want to start with your local department of transportation. Otherwise, I’m not of much use to you…
- realime equivalent – you can get little squeeze bottles at Wal-Mart (and most other stores) for like 79¢. Otherwise, you can just get real limes
As I mentioned in the beginning, it’s been a week of change, mostly personal change. It all started Tuesday with my discussion of Changes that are coming. I then discussed how I was going to start to let the old me go, and then gave a bit of an update on Thursday talking about letting it go. That post was crossposted to Snoskred’s blog, which, if you weren’t aware by now, is on a new address 😉
This week, I’ll get around to that movie review; I fell asleep while watching it and haven’t had the chance to get around to rewatching it. I’ll also have one or two how-tos to post about various blogging subjects. If you’d like some help with something, let me know by leaving a comment; if I know how to do it, I’ll get a post up in a short amount of time; if now, I’ll look how to do it and then post how I did it.
Also, if you’re using Bloglines, I’m curious if you’re getting tons of posts from my feed; I seem to be getting tons of them on mine; also I’d like to know if you’re seeing the “Feedflares” at the bottom (things like Email this post, Stumble it, etc.). Thanks!