It’s Monday, so it’s time to wrap up the week in blogging. 🙂
Posts I liked –
- You may have missed this if you don’t follow my comments, but Cugat posted a link to an article by Michael Pollan, about what we eat. It’s a very good and thought-provoking article.
- David Airey has Seven blog mistakes to avoid. I know that I’m guilty of almost all of those mistakes, but working my way away from them.
- Mashable has 100+ Tools and Resources to make money online.
- If you’re looking to go into business for yourself, take some time and read about the most important thing you can do for the next hour. It’s about getting a plan together, and making the seemingly impossible possible.
- Juliet has some excellent questions that haven’t been asked by a lot of people in the Madeline McCann case.
- It may be the “dead” of winter Down Under, but it’s never to early to start thinking about the rites of spring, in preparation for the upcoming cricket season
- Donncha from In Photos has a picture of a sign at Blarney with a giant duck chasing the tourists
- Dawud Miracle has instigated a very interesting and lengthy discussion into whether you should date your blog. And no, not about going for dinner 😉
New Blogs I’m reading in Google Reader
- Dumb Little Man – Tips for Life
- Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google and SEO
- Mashable (I’ve had it in bloglines for a while, I’m just moving it over to Google Reader)
- Yesterday’s News – from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune
- English Russia
- Apostrophe Abuse
- Flight Path – a great photo blog
- The Daly Planet
New blogs this week in the US Blogs community at BumpZEE –
This week around the blog, you can tell I was out commenting, as 153 visitors dropped by, with Sunday actually being the busiest day, with 26 visitors. I’m not going to stop commenting. 😉 The Alexa rating hasn’t updated yet though, so it will be a bit before I know the new number.
This week, I talked about the new(ish) grill. I also explained that computers shouldn’t be left in unfinished basements. Plus, I discussed my old love of overeating, and finally did that movie review that I had been touting for so long.
Coming up, I’ll have a couple of how-to guides for adding things to your blog, along with the Hump Day Hmm, the topic of which is still forthcoming. I’ll also have another movie review, likely on Friday.