I bet the mosquitoes are loving the rain we’re getting today. It will make my walk interesting, that’s for sure. It’s also heading into fall, and as I write this, the temperature in my area is 55°F (13°C) – I might just try out the orange “Hello, I’m Walkin’ Here!” shirt out today. 😉
Posts I liked –
- Meg from Dipping into the Blogpond has 7 reasons blogs are like Aversion Therapy
- From Cynical Dad, he and his wife have been named the world’s worst parents for not reading over every piece of paper sent home by their kindergartener
- Thiru from How To Live Online has 15 super cool USB tools. I particularly like the belt 😉
- A couple from ProBlogger – first up, 27 bloggers share their workspaces – I have to say that I’m nto as organized as those folks are 😉
- Secondly, readers share their organizational techniques for blogging
- Knifey has a very, well, creepy look at some of the people in the world
- Lastly, the title of the New Indiana Jones film has been announced
New Blogs I’m reading in Google Reader – a couple of photoblogs this week
Great Stumbles –
New blogs this week in the US Blogs community at BumpZEE –
This week around the blog, there were 822 visitors – the most on Tuesday, and a majority as a result of stumbled posts.
painted nipple picture scam 419 – I’d recommend the face painting modality myself – it’s much more fun 😉
ben jabituya audio clip – Well, I don’t know about you, but I am planning to scream and run.
jeepers creepers halloween masks for cheap costs – Here’s an idea – a white sheet with a couple of holes cut into it for eyes and arms…a simple ghost.
watch the raiders of the lost ark online free – You could try YouTube, but I don’t think they keep the clips up for too long
I posted this week about Issues of Value for the Hump Day Hmm, some new clothes that I bought and love. I also talked about how to remove nofollow from your blog in the Tuesday Think Tank. I also discussed my volunteering work.
Coming up, tomorrow I’ll be talking about Google Analytics and why your counter doesn’t pick up all the visitors you get to your blog. The Hump Day Hmm this week is open to talk about anything we wish. I’ll have to have a think about what I want to talk about. 😉 Other than that, I don’t have a plan for this week, but I do have a couple of posts that I am working on that I might wind up posting this week. We’ll see how it goes. 🙂