Before I get into the regular TW3, here’s the GYST update for this week:
This week has been another great week for the walking. I’ve boosted my average over 8000 steps for the week, with walks of over 9000 steps on Saturday and Sunday. I’m also eating less than I had been, and am liking it. The only thing is that I’m losing my touch on other aspects of my life such as organization.
My goals for the week are to get myself back into the swing of organization by ensuring that I make a to-do list every day, also making a list of daily tasks that I can be going through and checking off as I do them each day. Additionally, I’m going to step up my efforts to bring some cash into my world (I know that it’s not everything to have money, but the world does require it to thrive).
For the walking, I am going to go for getting the distance up to 10,000 steps a day by the end of the week, so that I can start working on increasing the speed I walk at, so that the walk doesn’t take two hours to complete.
And now, on with the update 😉
Posts I liked –
- The Tao of Making Money highlightsOne of the worst credit cards out there – after all the required fees, you’re left with a $247 bill, and only $53 left on the card.
- Club Troppo discusses what the best newspapers in the world are and how to determine them. Here’s the secret – there’s no one best paper in the world. 🙂
- Katie from A byootaful Life has some tips for How to pass (or fail!) your driving test. She passed. Congrats!
- For those of us who are getting annoyed at the lack of a Pagerank update, Sitefever has some advice – Don’t Wait for Pagerank to make your blog successful
- Jon from Smartwealthyrich has 7 things that he hopes will make blogging easier and more fun. Some good stuff there 🙂
- The Twin Cities are a mess when it comes to municipal borders, which leads to questions like the one Yesterday’s News found in a story from 1963 – So, where’s the (Minneapolis-St. Paul) Airport, anyway?
New Blogs I’m reading in Google Reader
New blogs this week in the US Blogs community at BumpZEE –
This week around the blog, I received a review from RT at Untwisted Vortex – go and check it out! 😉
watch boondock saints online divx – erm, ok, I have not heard of that, but as always there are places that I may or may not know of where you can find that. 😉
pictures of woman skimpily dressed on plaine – “plaine”? What is that? Anyway, if you’re thinking about those women who had to cover up, just remember that they’d be burnt badly in the event of an accident.
setara qassim myspace – I don’t know. All I know is that I don’t have and don’t want a myspace account.
problem with blogger feed and magpie – can birds read blogger feeds? I don’t remember them being able to read in the first place…
does not work google analytics no visitors tracking – have you installed the code correctly? It might just be that you’re not getting any visitors as well…
This week, I blogged about Google Analytics, and how to find info on your visitors in the Tuesday Think Tank. I also questioned the sanity of people who dress sexily on a plane, showed you some delicious Salmon and vegetables on the grill, and told you about a new addiction of mine.
Coming up, the Tuesday Think Tank is going to discuss Technorati, how it works, and why the authority changes from time to time. The Hump Day Hmm… this week is about How I Matter. It’s going to be a very introspective look at the world.
‘Til next week y’all! 🙂