It’s been another busy week for me around the blog, and an important note for US Blog Community members – there is an important change coming. Be sure to read about it further down.
Posts I liked –
- Tay from Super Blogging Tips has something that, as she says, is obvious, but can’t be repeated enough,
- The More you Write, the better your writing gets.
- Liz Strauss has thesecret to massive Digg and Stumbleupon traffic, without resorting to spamming the sites.
- If you’re wondering about why one stumble gets you hundreds of hits, but another gets you a trickle, Venture Skills has Stumbleupon mathematics for stumblers
- From the Tetherd Cow, a letter straight Out of Africa. The scammers are always coming up with new tricks 😉
- From Sydney Daily Photo, Sally has a picture of some interesting postboxes which are in front of a hotel that used to be the city’s post office. The interesting thing is that they’re not red 😉
New Blogs I’m reading in Google Reader
- Interesting Observations – another of those blogs I’d been reading off and on, finally getting a fulltime spot on my list 😉
- Who’s on first for the new generation
- Are you artistic, logic, or both – I don’t want to spoil it for y’all, but I’m logic according to this
- Australia’s Great Train Journeys – Book your tickets for The Ghan now 😉
New blogs this week in the US Blogs community at BumpZEE –
- MyLifeDump – Dumping life, one thought at a time.
- Fun Things to Do
- Candle Retirement Plan
- High Plains Buddhist
- The Impudent Observer – Global Liberal Issues
- Earning Money Online!
Important note: The address of the US blogs buttons will be changing shortly. I’ll post the full details later, but please know that from approximately next Monday, if you have the old link to the image, it may not work anymore! I’ll also post a note about this on the community page when I do change over the image’s location.
This week around the blog, Think Tank Tuesday was about Technorati, and I talked about The Ups (and Downs) of it, Snoskred sent them an SOS – we both got replies from an official representative of Technorati. Now, that’s service! 😉
The Hump Day Hmm this week was about how I matter, and I talked about the helpful person that I am. I also discussed an album I love but you probably haven’t heard, and showed off my baking skills with some zucchini bread.
Coming up, tomorrow we’ll be talking about Google Reader in the Tuesday Think Tank; Snos will be handling the technical side of matters, giving you some great tips on reading, and I’ll discuss some changes I’ve made in my reading habits. The topic for this week’s Hump Day Hmm hasn’t been announced yet, so keep your ears open to see what that’ll be about. 😉
I’ve also been tagged for some blogging advice, more about that later in the week.
Til next week y’all 🙂