I’ve been in holiday mode for the most part over the weekend, but I have been getting other things done, so all is not lost. I’ve collected a couple of links for y’all to read, along with a veritable glut of new blogs in the US Blogs community.
Posts I liked -
- Although the election is over, Andrew G has some great advice about voting - It’s something a lot of people over here need to listen to what he has to say…
- Kin threw in her own spin on the election.
- Idents.tv has a recap of the televised election coverage. It’s no wonder why the ABC won the night - they had the most straight-forward coverage. Seven’s looked like an extravaganza (Kerry O’Brien made mention of their coverage I think in mentioning “clown tricks” causing the crowd to be excitable)
- If you didn’t think that government officials don’t have a sense of humor, check out the video of some Singaporean officials doing a rap which Mr. Brown posted.
- Also from idents.tv, a clip of the recent Treehouse of Horror Simpsons episode where Marge asks a question - Can’t anyone just watch the show they’re watching?
- The fallout from Google’s recent doings continued with Lucia discovering that she’d received a penalty, even though she never did a paid post on her blog.
- Also, a very interesting query was posed by Snoskred, Is Google The New Terrorist?
- From English Russia, some panoramic views of St. Petersberg in a round format
New blogs this week in the US Blogs community at BumpZEE -
- Book Calendar
- The Book Slut Has Spoken!
- Shades of Melancholia
- Just Odd Musings
- Dead Girl’s Realm
- Rambling Trip to Nowhere
- Thoughts of Moonlight
- Mildly Hot Peppers
- The Phoenix Real Estate Guy
- Kristofer’s Blog
Coming up this week, I’m going to do a slightly different theme on the Tuesday Think Tank - I’m going to talk all about turkey and Thanksgiving. Really, I’m doing it this way because I’ve put that post off for too long.
Til next week y’all!