Just so y’all know, most of this week’s selections are photos, enjoy taking a look at the world on Christmas Eve/Day wherever you are. 😉
Posts I liked –
- We start off this week with an interview with someone who has always been very accessible to race fans – Fox Sports’ Mike Joy, who took questions from readers of the Daly Planet (Mike’s also been known to be active in the newsgroups from time to time)
- From the Twin Cities, there’s proof that ice can form pretty much anywhere – even on a rock face.
- A couple of photos from Cork now. The first of the amazing flying skip! Unlike the flying tram, this was not involved in opening an international sporting event. 😉
- Then, a a busy moment is frozen in time forever with one click of a shutter.
- Now, here’s another piece of photography from Shorpy – Santa’s Railyard, 1943. Although it’s labeled as Santa’s, the photo was taken in March…
- Meg has something completely awesome – Mr Grumpy capsicum. I think he’s grumpy cos his stem has gone missing. 😉
New blogs this week in the US Blogs community at BumpZEE –
- cheating tollways – Uh, No. If you’re going to use the tollway, pay for it – if you don’t have the money on hand, you can do it sparingly online…
- jamie oliver chicken and chuffed potatoes – That sounds good. 😉
This week around the blog, I had another big week for how-to posts – first was increasing the size of WordPress Thumbnails, and then how to add an email account to Thunderbird. I also talked about an interesting find in ESPN The Magazine and doled out some advice for tollways, and some lessons about travelling I’ve learnt. 😉
Coming up this week, I’ll have another how-to that I’ve been asked to put together relating to WordPress, and I’m going to be making a “special” Christmas dinner, and I’ll post photos and stuff like that later this week.
Merry Christmas y’all! 😉