The vampire strikes!
Posts I liked –
- I went through all the posts in the backlog from Duncan’s TV Ad Land, and first up are a couple of ads for Australia Day. First, there is the annual “Be an Australian and eat lamb” speech from Sam Kekovich, wanting Australia Day abolished, to be replaced by Australia Week. Then there is the Australia Day Council wanting you to be more patriotic on the day – you don’t see ads like that for the Fourth of July…
- From France, Bouygues Telecom uses the metaphor of a group of people congregating in a field to represent Mathieu’s Phonebook, and to sell some phones 😉
- In Holland, they have come up with a creative way to teach firework safety – portray terrorists in the role of trying out the fireworks, with results looking shockingly like Wile E. Coyote
- Lastly comes an ad that I saw on TV here last night. It’s a new Mac ad, touting their Time Machine backup
- From A Different Drummer comes a bit of a slideshow – Australia in Pictures
- Lastly, one from my old days as a hardcore scambaiter. Apparently the fellas over at the Eater have gotten a lad to rewrite Harry Potter. Longhand. Neatorama has the details. 😉
New blogs this week in the US Blogs community at BumpZEE –
- The Dollar Heaven
- A Time and Place
- JRami Blog
- The BetaInk Blog
- Digital Products Review
- Stephan Miller
- Political Free Dumb
- inspiration – that’s a little generic, eh?
- wsm radio live – Try out WSM Online – or just listen overnight. They come in clear as a bell here 😉
- diners drive ins and dives xvid – Not here, my friend. Anyway, why would you want to watch such drivel? If you want a good foodie show – try out No Reservations and Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel.
- car – Again, quite generic. Combine that with the fact that you searched for it on a search engine for “High PR/Traffic Blogs without nofollow” – that might just explain why I marked your comment as spam…
- illinois toll way blowing through ipass – Next time, pay attention and pull over to the right for the cash lanes. The online payment is intended for someone who accidentally didn’t pay the toll.
Coming up this week, I’ll have a little tip for those of you using the All-in-One SEO Pack plugin for WordPress. It’s a small thing, but it will fix a problem you might not have even noticed – your blog’s front page not having a title.
Til next week y’all! 😉