Posts I liked –
- Ben in Nelson has a great shot of a “local” leaving from the airport – Air NZ
- One of the coolest buildings in modern architecture is the IDS Center in Minneapolis. This isn’t that particular building, mostly because it’s in St. Paul, but it features many corners like the IDS, and Twin Cities Daily Photo ponders if this was a source of inspiration
- If you’re an Entrecard user, you might be interested in this little contest where there is a prize pool of 45,000 credits on offer. Note that this is only open to new members of Entrecard who sign up between now and 15th April.
- Apparently the LA Marathon was held a couple of weeks ago, and being a major marathon, there was your usual contingent of celebrity runners – including Andrew G, who finished the thing – good onya!
- Four’n Twenty are trying to upscale the market with a series of print ads featuring their gold label pies served by Cousin It, disguised as a butler. 😉
New blogs this week in the US Blogs community at BumpZEE –
- doctor dress – White lab coat, tie, and stethoscope? Or just a standard jacket and tie ensemble?
- world tv – what specifically do you want to know? There’s a lot out there… 😉
- host blogger on godaddy – if you want to do that, you have to do the FTP version of Blogger. And if you want to host your own blog, then you should go to WordPress
- office space – man, I need to watch that movie again. And finish the TPS reports… 🙂
- blogger template paper note – huh? A blog is not a paper venture, ok? 😉
- backing out of parking stall right of way california – generally, and this is over here in the midwest, but generally cars that are in the lane have right of way when backing out of a stall.
This week around the blog, I talked about a cool offline blogging tool that I have gotten used to – w.bloggar. In fact, I mentioned Windows Live Writer, and I might just take that for a run and see what it’s like (of course, I’ve possibly been influenced by a member of the team on WLW saying that I should go for it 😉 ).
Of course, then I almost wound up getting run into by someone running a red light. It wouldn’t have been bad if the person had just gotten there when the light had turned red, but it was red for a few seconds by the time she got there…and, my little mystery was solved – apparently the water does get absorbed by the ground throughout the day; I’d have thought it was too saturated to do that. 🙂
Coming up this week, well, I’m making no promises!
Til next week y’all! 😉